Friday, October 26, 2012

FRIDAY'S TEASER

Hello everyone, because I was unable to acess the computer on Tuesday, here is my book teaser of the week. Sorry for the late post. I hope you all enjoy the teaser for tonight.

Ginny
xx


















Tonight's teaser is from A demon in me (Living in Eden #1) by

The Demon in Me (Living in Eden, #1)
Hell hath no fury like a woman possessed...

After her hunky police detective partner guns down a serial killer in front of her, "psychic consultant" Eden Riley realizes that she's no longer alone. A voice in her head introduces himself as Darrak. He's a demon. But not in a bad way. He was cursed 300 years ago and he wants to find a way to break free. Eden's psychic energy helps him take form during daylight, and she's going to have to learn to live with this sexy demon...like it or not.



TEASER PIECE 
 "You . . . you're a d-demon?" she stuttered. "Well . . . technically, yes I am. But just try to relax. I know this is a bit of a surprise, but everything's going to be fine." No, it wasn't possible. Not a chance. Demons didn't exist. She must have had some kind of mental breakdown. Now, that was possible. It had been a very traumatic day. Something deep in her psyche must have cracked open wide enough for her to suddenly hear a voice in her head. "Everything's going to be fine?" she repeated through clenched teeth. "I don't think so. I need to go to the hospital. I need a psych evaluation. I've obviously gone cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs." "No, you haven't. I'm sorry, but I can't survive without a human host, otherwise I'll dissipate into the air like smoke. I had no choice. There were two of you there, you and the cop, and it was a fifty-fifty chance that I ended up with you--although, I've got to say, you're my first female host ever. This should be very interesting." She licked her dry lips. Her muscles were so tight she thought they might snap like overused hair elastics. "Did you say smoke? Like black smoke?" Black smoke had left the dead killer's body and flew through the air toward her.
 

Something Wicked (Living in Eden, #2)That Old Black Magic (Living In Eden, #3)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard very good things about Michelle's books. Hope you enjoy this one. Sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete