Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TUESDAY TEASER

welcome everyone to a new installment of my meme Tuesday Teaser, where I upload a random passage from a book I've recently read.
I hope you all enjoy
Ginny




















Today teaser is from Breathe by October 2nd 2012 by Greenwillo. Sarah Crossan new young adult series has been given a five star rating on goodreads of 31% and has been read by 3,099 people.
To know my thoughts on this read click, the pug's review link: PUG REVIEW: BREATHE.
 Breathe (Breathe, #1)
TEASER:
 “I don’t want that. I want—” I pause.
 “What? What is it you could possibly want that I haven’t given you?”
 “I want to be free,” I say. My father squints as though I’m speaking a language he barely understands. He stares down at the floor and sighs. “The Pod Minister has been killed. You’ll be tried for that and executed.” I nod. It’s no worse than I thought. “Can you breathe without supplemental air?” he asks. I shake my head. “I’m getting there,” I tell him. He raises his eyebrows. He probably never thought I had it in me to be good at anything. “So you trained,” he says, and I nod. It feels like we are having “A Moment,” the first one of our lives. Eventually he says, “You can never come back here, you know. Follow me.”


The second installment of Breathe, Resists is expected to be released on the 10th of October, there is no cover art or blub currently.

1 comment: