Thursday, October 18, 2012

THROWBACK THURSDAY


Hello my fellow internet friends, its THROWBACK THURSDAY time again! This post is ran by my world...in words and pages visit for more great posts!


Today's Throwback Thursday book is; Abby Cooper, Psychic eye (Psychic Eye mysteries #1) by Victoria Laurie.
                                                       BLURB:
Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye (Psychic Eye Mystery, #1)  Abby Cooper is a P.I., psychic intuitive. But her insight failed her when she didn't foresee the death of one of her clients-or that the lead investigator for the case is the gorgeous blind date she just met. Now, with the police suspicious of her abilities and a killer on the loose, Abby's future looks more uncertain than ever. 






OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:
 Better Read Than Dead (Psychic Eye Mystery, #2)A Vision of Murder (Psychic Eye Mystery, #3)Killer Insight (Psychic Eye Mystery, #4)Crime Seen (Psychic Eye Mystery, #5)Death Perception (Psychic Eye Mystery, #6)Doom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, #7)A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery, #8)Vision Impossible (Psychic Eye Mystery, #9)Lethal Outlook (Psychic Eye Mystery, #10)

I hope you have enjoyed my Throwback Thursday post, I  hope I get round to this book soon.
Please come back to my story corner soon!
Ginny
x

No comments:

Post a Comment