Thursday, October 11, 2012

THROWBACK THURSDAY


Hello everyone, It's that time again, that's right! It's Throwback Thursday! This meme is ran by my world...in words and pages visit for more great posts.



Throwback Thursday is about all those book that are waiting on your shelf for you to read them,
my pug Throwback Thursday book is...Magician by Raymond E. Feist.
Publication Date: Dec 1st 1993.
                                                                      BLURB:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhH7KFNef4s77c5X-Lr-lDwNt9PfYJS2GSb5ORfv1KlfTBCYr3ySn5bpffQAN3_hhtCxq65q5qobvhge9wKTSw3PNcP5LtlBMsnHMFRBWPNm5BuseOL0RebW_Lg0ogCKgk09GRGNibG-iQ/s1600/Magician+(new+UK).jpg To the forest on the shore of the Kingdom of the Isles, the orphan Pug came to study with the master magician Kulgan.
 But though his courage won him a place at court and the heart of a lovely Princess, he was ill at ease with the normal ways of wizardry. 
Yet Pug's strange sort of magic would one day change forever the fates of two worlds. For dark beings from another world had opened a rift in the fabric of spacetime to being again the age-old battle between the forces of Order and Chaos.


I hope you enjoy my Throwback Thursday, I love the fact the main charater is named pug!
come back soon!
Ginny
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I read several of these books! And liked them very much. The world is wonderful. I do need to get back to his books though. :D Hope you enjoy this one when you get to it. This is the crew of his characters I fell in love with.

    ReplyDelete