Thursday, October 04, 2012

GINNY'S ADVENTURE BEGINS

Hey Ginny here, what a day it has been for me, i have been to places far and wide, and now that i am mobile i can share my adventures with all my fellow bloggers :)
It has been a fascinating day for me, i have found so many new smells and sights. We are coming to the end of our journey along a famous walk in Derbyshire called the five pits trail. I'm going leave you with some pictures of my day. Hope you have enjoyed this post, i cant wait to get home and into bed,see you soon.
Ginny
Xx






5 comments:

  1. Awwww Ginny looks like she has had a great time on her trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures you & Ginny look like your having fun!
    I bet Ginny is loving a vacation with her Mommy! :-) @hrpugs *pug paw waves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your kind comments :)
    Ginny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was lovely weather and a nice day to be out. :)

    ReplyDelete