Sunday, September 23, 2012

COVER ALERT!

Hello Everyone, I'm final back on the computer and guess what I found, the new cover for If I Should Die, Revenants #3, by Amy Plum.


If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)

Although there is no blurb yet the final book looks great! This is a beautiful cover that fits the french theme of these books great, I also love the delicate patten that has been woven into a heart around the title and authors name.
Top paw marks for Amy Plum's NEW and FINAL book in the Revenants series. 
EXPECTED PUBLICATION: May 2013 by Atom UK




The Revenants series consists of DIE FOR ME,  UNTILL I DIE AND IF I SHOULD DIE.

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Until I Die (Revenants, #2)If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)

' In the City of Lights, two star-crossed lovers battle a fate that is destined to tear them apart again and again for eternity.

When Kate Mercier's parents die in a tragic car accident, she leaves her life--and memories--behind to live with her grandparents in Paris. For Kate, the only way to survive her pain is escaping into the world of books and Parisian art. Until she meets Vincent.

Mysterious, charming, and devastatingly handsome, Vincent threatens to melt the ice around Kate's guarded heart with just his smile. As she begins to fall in love with Vincent, Kate discovers that he's a revenant--an undead being whose fate forces him to sacrifice himself over and over again to save the lives of others. Vincent and those like him are bound in a centuries-old war against a group of evil revenants who exist only to murder and betray. Kate soon realizes that if she follows her heart, she may never be safe again.'


I hope you all have enjoyed my sneak peek! Come back soon!
Ginny
 

3 comments:

  1. The cover is very nice indeed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize this series was up to the third book already. They are lovely looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sabine and Mel for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete