Monday, July 16, 2012

A Pug's Life

Hey folks it's Ginny your booking reviewing pug.
I have been a busy pug just lately, managed to get myself quite a few books to read and then review on here, but apart from that let's talk about what else i have been upto. This weekend just gone has been a particular busy weekend for me, i have been on some really long and exciting walks to places i have never been before. Saturday started the new walks off, we walked all the way down to a small stream within the woods, the sun was actually out for a change so the weather was really nice. It was me, my owner and my owner's friend we were having a lot of fun, my owner's friend was giving me some treats throughout the walk to make it even better and when we found this small stream i was a little nervous to be honest. As you might know us pug's aren't big water fans, the stream wasn't very deep it was just that i didn't want to get wet!! I thought this wasn't gonna happen til my owner's friend put me on the other side of the stream, he then encouraged me to try and walk back across, and just to let you know he wasn't being cruel, the water was about 2 inches deep if that, i just hate water!! but i thought hey he has treats and i want to prove him wrong. He kept saying to my owner "there's no way she will do it" so i thought right i'll go for it and i crossed the stream. My feet were wet, i wasn't ammused but the good thing was he gave me a lot of treats and fuss after so the rewards were great! Later on in the evening i was left on my own in the house, i never enjoy being on my own so i spent the best part of it asleep til they came home. Moving onto Sunday and we again went on a walk where i hadn't been before, it was once again great fun, i had my tail wagging in joy, there were plenty of new smells to discover and again it was nice weather. I don't normally enjoy walks but this weekend has been great for them. Now we are on Monday and i have seen the weather has changed back to rain! it means im gonna get dragged out in it and it ain't gonna be a lot of fun. I might try the old trick of being asleep and hopefully get left alone. Thanks for reading and keep coming back for more posts and book reviews, see you soon, Ginny xx



No comments:

Post a Comment