Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Pug's Life

30/06/12

Hey Ginny here on this lovely weekend so far. Today has been a very eventful day for me, as you might have seen in the previous post today was bath day for me. I won't go into to much detail about it in this post as i explained a bit about it in the previous post. Moving on and once bath time was over and i had eaten my treats i had been given my owner and her friend decided it was time for my walk. I was really looking forward to the walk as i had been stuck in all day. Once we were out i noticed straight away we was going a different way to what we normally do, this was fantastic for me! new smells new things to see and plenty of grass to go look in. We must have been out a good hour today but i did not care in the slightest, i was having a great time. We even came across a small stream we had to cross in order to carry on with the walk, my owner quite typically doubted that i could do this on my own, but boy did i prove her wrong! I did it with ease and i had every right to walk with a smug grin on my face after that :) Towards the end of the walk my owner decided we should stop for 5 minutes to give me a rest, her friend took some pictures of me and my owner. I will post these up with this blog post. Now as im writing this post i can feel i'm starting to get tired, so i think it's time for me to go get an hour's kip. Hope you enjoyed reading this and you like some of the pictures below. See ya soon, Ginny xx

  
This is me yawning just after we had stopped for a rest.

Me and my owner enjoying a cuddle.

I thought i would strike a pose in this photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment